Cinco De Mayo | Super Easy Queso Dip
As you know, I'm a sucker for Mexican food so this blog post is my current favorite to share. As Cinco De Mayo quickly approaches, this queso dip recipe is the perfect companion to your margaritas. Lucky for you it's pretty simple when it comes to ingredients.
What does that mean? This year, if your friends invite you over, quit saying you'll bring paper napkins, cups, & liquor. Take a peek at the recipe below or save it for later!
what you'll need for the queso dip
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 jar of Tostitos Medium Queso Blanco Dip
- 1/3 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup of diced green bell pepper
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup of canned diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
how to make the queso dip
- In a medium saucepan brown the ground beef, then drain when finished cooking. Add salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- In a small saucepan sauté the peppers.
- Stir in cheese, tomatoes, and bell peppers into ground beef until heated for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
To make it easy on me I serve the queso dip in single serve bowls so that there's not a big fuss over the dip and it fits on my bar nicely. Go ahead and save this post to your Pinterest so you'll be all set for Cinco De Mayo!