Lobster Tail Recipe
Y'all, I love food. The excitement that comes from eating or thinking about eating is ridiculous. I couldn't help but share this recipe with you guys!
- Lobster tails
- 1 1/2 tsp. Old Bay Original Seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- Black Pepper
- Optional - Two tablespoons of white wine
- 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic
- Rinse your lobster tails and pat them dry. Using kitchen shears split the top of the shell down the middle until you reach the tail. Feel free to open the shell up until the meat is exposed. *To "butterfly" the tail insert your index fingers under the meat and lift until the meat sits nicely on top of the shell.
- Spread a very thin layer of butter on the meat and sprinkle a little Old Bay.
- In a saucepan on medium-low heat 6/8 cup of butter (about two-thirds of the stick) until melted. Mix in garlic, Old Bay, and white wine if you choose.
- Add the lobster tails to the butter sauce. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice (I only used the end of the lemon) into the sauce and cover.
- Allow the tails to simmer while turning them until the shells turn a bright pink/red. Enjoy!